Way down in New Orleans underneath the weeping willow tree
you lay waiting patiently for me my friends don’t understand
why I sit here and hold you’re hand and stare deep into
where you’re eyes used to be, but they don’t see the same girl that I see
What do you call it when you love someone who’s dead?
what do you call it when you love someone who’s dead?
I love The Box Elders such they were such an underrated band, Their drummer is also the only drummer I’ve ever seen play the organ and the drums at the same time
- connorisabum likes this
- olivia-valdes likes this
- tysegallandpizza reblogged this from barf-scarf
- tysegallandpizza likes this
- andthenwemadelove likes this
- barf-scarf reblogged this from between-the-monkey-and-the-robot and added:
- drfuzz likes this
- kilgoresdream likes this
- between-the-monkey-and-the-robot posted this